Terms of Service
These terms govern use of the website https://testing.c3.lu. To use the website, you must agree to these terms with Security Made In Lëtzebuerg (hereinafter referred to as SECURITYMADEIN.LU) the company that runs the website. SECURITYMADEIN.LU may offer other products and services, under different terms. These terms apply only to use of the website.Skip to:
- Your Permission to Use the Website
- Conditions for Use of the Website
- Acceptable Use
- Content Standards
- Your Account
- Your Content
Your Permission to Use the Website
Subject to these terms, SECURITYMADEIN.LU gives you permission to use the website. You can’t transfer it to anyone else. Others need to agree to these terms for themselves to use the website.
Conditions for Use of the WebsiteYour permission to use the website is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least thirteen years old.
- You may no longer use the website if SECURITYMADEIN.LU contacts you directly to say that you may not.
- You must use the website in accordance with Acceptable Use and Content Standards.
- You may not break the law using the website.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the website without their specific permission.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in user names or other unique identifiers on the website.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the website, or use the website to gather addresses for commercial mailing lists.
- You may not automate access to the website, or monitor the website, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser. You may crawl the website to index it for a publicly available search engine.
- You may not use the website to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by SECURITYMADEIN.LU.
- You may not hyperlink to images or other non-hypertext content on the website.
- You may not remove any marks showing proprietary ownership from materials you download from the website.
- You may not show any part of the website on other websites with <iframe>.
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the website.
- You may not strain infrastructure of the website with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the website.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
- You may not impersonate others through the website.
- You may not submit content to the website that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the website that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to the website containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
You must create and log into an account to use some features of the website.
For this purpose, you agree to:
-Provide true, accurate, correct and complete information when required to register as a user of the Website (“Personal Information”; and notify immediately SECURITYMADEIN.LU of any change of Personal Information).
You agree that you will not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use, or disclose your password or username to any other person, or allow your password or user name to be used by any other person to access the Services. You will be responsible for use of the Website and/or Services via your username and so will be liable for breach by anyone to whom you provide the details. To create an account, you must provide some information about yourself. If you create an account, you agree to provide your first and last name, a valid e-mail address, your company or affiliation address.
Nothing in these terms gives SECURITYMADEIN.LU any ownership rights in intellectual property that you share with the website, such as your account information or other content you submit to the website. Nothing in these terms gives you any ownership rights in SECURITYMADEIN.LU’s intellectual property, either. Between you and SECURITYMADEIN.LU, you remain solely responsible for content you submit to the website. You agree not to wrongly imply that the content you submit to the website is sponsored or approved by the company. These terms do not obligate SECURITYMADEIN.LU to store, maintain, or provide copies of content you submit. The content you submit to the website belongs to you, and you decide what permission to give others for it. However, by submitting content to this website, you agree to grant to SECURITYMADEIN.LU a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, license to use your content for statistical and analysis purposes. When the content you submit is removed from the website, whether by you or by SECURITYMADEIN.LU, SECURITYMADEIN.LU’s special license ends when the last copy disappears from SECURIITYMADEIN.LU’s backups, caches, and other systems. Licenses related to statistical data you and is will continue/survive after your content is removed.
Either you or SECURITYMADEIN.LU may end the agreement written out in these terms at any time. When our agreement ends, your permission to use the website also ends. The following provisions survive the end of our agreement: Your account, Your Content, Data Shared.
Luxembourg law will govern any dispute, including any legal proceedings, related to these terms or your use of the website.
You may notify SECURITYMADEIN.LU these terms, and send questions at firstname.lastname@example.orgSECURITYMADEIN.LU may notify you under these terms using the e-mail address you provide for your account on the website, or by posting a message to the homepage of the website or your account page.
SECURITYMADEIN.LU last updated these terms on June 2021, and may update these terms again. SECURITYMADEIN.LU will post all updates to the website. SECURITYMADEIN.LU may also announce updates with special messages or alerts on the website.